One way to add a touch Of elegance And class to any living room is to decorate the pillars. This can be done in a variety Of ways, Depending On your personal style. You can choose to paint Or stencil the pillar in a contrasting color, Add a fabric overlay, Or even install a light fixture. Whichever way you choose to do it, Remember that your living room will look much more polished And Decorate Pillars in Living Room And finished once the pillars are decorated.
1. Using Wall Art
Adding a bit Of personality to your living room walls can be done in many ways, But one way is to decorate the pillars. By painting Or stenciling designs On the pillar, You can add some interest And life to a room that may feel a little too bland. Here are a few tips for decorating pillars:
Start by considering the design you want to put On your wall. You can either use an existing image Or create your own using digital Or traditional tools.
Once you have your design, Decide which type Of pillar will best suit it. Wooden Or metal pillars are typically more decorative than plastic ones, But they can also be more difficult to paint Or stencil.
Reed More: Diy Wall Decor With Pictures
2. Modern Square Column
One of the most popular ways to decorate pillars in the living room is by using square columns. This look is very modern And can be achieved with a few simple steps. First, Start by painting the pillar in a light color. Then, Use a stencil to create a geometric pattern On the column. Finally, Add a coat Of sealant to protect the paint And keep it looking new for years to come.
There are many ways to decorate pillars in the living room. One way is to use rope. You can buy different colors of rope And make a pattern around the pillar. Another way is to wrap the rope around the pillar several times And tie a knot in the middle. This will create a thicker look. You can also use different textures of rope, Like braided or twisted rope.
If you’re looking to spruce up your living room with a few key pieces Of furniture, Consider adding some shelving. It’s a cheap And easy way to add aesthetic value to any space, And it can be done in a number Of different ways. Here are three ideas for decorating your pillars:
- Start with a simple design. If you have plain pillars, Try adding some decorative brackets Or hooks to the back Of the shelves. This will add a touch Of visual interest without being too busy Or excessive.
- Add a pop of color. If you have walls that are mainly white Or light colors, Choose some bold accessories to bring life into your shelves. A brightly colored rug Or artwork On the wall can really make your shelves come alive.
- Use textures And patterns together. Be creative!
5. Counter Space
If you want to add some visual interest And functionality to your living room, consider decorating the pillars. You can use any type Of object to hang from the pillars – photos, plants, candles – whatever makes your space feel cozy And inviting. Here are a few tips for decorating your pillars:
- Choose colorful objects that will brighten up the room.
- Think about what you’d like to say about your personality with each decoration. For example, a floral arrangement might suggest femininity while a stack Of books might hint at intellectualism.
- Consider using different heights On each pillar to create an interesting visual effect. This will also add more functionality to the space since you can use the taller items as storage ornaments.
6. Use Plants To Decorate Your Pillars
There are many ways to decorate your pillars in a living room. You can use plants, Candles, Ornaments, Or paintings to give the room a unique look. Here are some tips On how to decorate your pillars:
- Choose a plant that will complement the color Of the walls And furniture in the room. For example, If the walls are light blue And the furniture is beige, Choose a light blue plant.
- If you want to use candles, Make sure they are votive Or pillar candles because they will look better On pillars than standard candles.
- Ornaments can include anything from bouquets Of fresh flowers to antique mirrors.
7. Exterior Design Ideas
If you want to add a little pizzazz to your living area, Consider decorating the pillars. Here are some ideas:
Start by painting the pillars a bright color. You can use a permanent paint Or an all-purpose spray paint.
Then, Add some fun accessories such as colorful proms, Feathers, Ornaments, Or even light bulbs.
If you have a fireplace in your room, Consider adding a small firepot to one of the pillars. This will create a really cozy atmosphere.
Finally, If you have plants in your home, Go ahead And put some up on one of the pillars too. They’ll look great And help to add fragrance And life to the room!
8. Cover Column with Wood Materials
Adding a touch of personality to your living room pillars can be fun And easy with some simple wood materials. Whether you prefer natural Or painted finishes, There are a variety of ways to add interest to your home without breaking the bank.
When it comes to color, Go with what you love! Whether you have a warm palette Or prefer cool tones, Using complementary colors will give your room a vibrant look. For example, If you have yellow walls And want to add an orange pillar, Use painter’s tape to mark off the desired area On the wall And then mix the two colors together using a paintbrush. To make it even more personal, Create a sign Or plaque that features your chosen color combination!
If you’re feeling extra creative, Try out some DIY Pillar Decorations!
9. Make Your Column a Bar or Dining Spot
Incorporate a bar or dining spot into your living room design by decorating the space around a column. This can be easily done by adding a few pieces of furniture, Like a bar table And chairs, Or even just a small countertop. If you have the space, Consider adding some shelves to store drinks or dishes. You can also use baskets or boxes to hide away any clutter. Be sure to choose colors And materials that will match the rest of your living area. A wooden countertop with dark wood accents, For example, Would look great against a light-colored wall.
10. Use Wall Lamp
Incorporate a bar or dining spot into your living room design by decorating the space around a column. This can be easily done by adding a few pieces of furniture, Like a bar table And chairs, Or even just a small countertop. If you have the space, Consider adding some shelves to store drinks or dishes. You can also use baskets or boxes to hide away any clutter. Be sure to choose colors And materials that will match the rest of your living room. A wooden countertop with dark wood accents, For example, Would look great against a light-colored wall.
A living room should be a comfortable And inviting space where you can relax with your family And friends. One way to add personality And character to your living areais by decorating the pillars. You can use wall lamps to add light And warmth to the space.
Here are a few tips on how to decorate pillars in a living space.:
1. Use different colors or textures to create visual interest.
2. Add plants or flowers to add freshness And color.
3. Hang pictures or artwork to personalize the space.
4. Use decorative pillows or throws to add comfort And style.
11. Decorate Column Using Wall Mirro
How to Decorate Column Using Wall Mirro.
If you want to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your living room with pillars, then using wall mirros is the perfect way to go. These mirrors can be attached directly onto the pillar or they can be hung from the ceiling. You can choose between a variety of designs and colors, so there’s bound to be one that will complement your current decor.
To decorate your columns using wall mirror, start by measuring the height and width of the mirror you want to use. You’ll also need to decide where you want it placed on the pillar and whether or not you’d like it to have a frame. Once you have all of this information, take some measurements for the adhesive strip that will hold the mirror in place.
12. Using Wall Art or Wall Frame
One popular way to decorate a living area is to use wall art Or a wall frame. This can add personality And style to The room while also serving as a focal point. There are many ways to approach this, And The best approach will depend on The specific area And its layout.
In general, It’s a good idea to use a mix Of large And small pieces of art. A large piece Of art can be used to dominate one section the wall, While smaller pieces can be used to fill in the gaps. It’s also important to consider the color And style Of the art. Matching the art with the rest Of the décor in the room can help create a unified look.
When choosing a wall frame, There are many factors to consider.
13. Use Lights Around The Pillar
One way to add a touch of style to your living room is by decorating The pillars. You can do this by using lights ornaments, plants, or any other creative ideas. Here are some tips On how to decorate your pillars:
- Start by finding an appropriate light fixture. You can use pendants, chandeliers, Or sconces. Make sure that The fixture is large enough to fit The size Of your pillar And that it matches The rest Of your room’s décor.
- Once you have chosen your light fixture, take a look at The type Of light it offers. If you want to use natural light as part Of your decoration, try installing a skylight Or window in your living room ceiling And suspending votive lamps from The ceiling using fishing line Or wire ties.
14. Use Pillar With Wall Mirror
What you want to add a touch of elegance to your space. consider decorating the pillars with wall mirrors. This is a simple And affordable way to dress up the space.
- Choose mirrors that are The same size as The pillars Or slightly larger. This will help create a cohesive look.
- If you have more than one pillar, Try to find mirrors that match in style And color.
- To attach the mirrors, Use screws Or nails that are long enough to go through the mirror And into the pillar. Make sure you use a level when hanging them so they are straight.
- You may want to add some padding behind the mirrors so they don’t damage the wall.
Once you’ve attached the mirrors, Take a step back And admire your work!
15. Decorate Pillar With Marble Stone
Adding marble stones to pillars in a room can really give it a luxurious look. If you have The area, this is definitely an option to consider. Marble is a very versatile material that can go with many different styles, so there’s no wrong way to do it. Plus, it looks great and can make your living room feel even more special. Here are some tips On how to decorate your pillars with marble stones:
- Start by measuring The pillar and finding The right size Of marble stone. Make sure The stone is big enough so that it’ll fit comfortably without being too bulky Or overshadowing The rest Of The decoration.
- Once you have chosen your marble stone, clean and dry it Off before starting to install it.
16. Use Column As a Divider
Columns are often used in living rooms to divide the space And create a more intimate setting. Columns can also be used to hold up the ceiling or to support a balcony. When using columns as dividers, It’s important to make sure they are decorated in a way that complements the room. Here are a few ideas for decorating pillars in a living area:
Paint the columns a different color than the walls. This will help them stand out And become a focal point in the room.
Add some decorative trim around the top of the column. This can be done with molding or even simple woodworking projects.
Install lights or other fixtures around or on top of the column. This will add some extra interest And make it glow at night.
Use fabric to cover the column.
17. Use Curtains Along with Pillar
When decorating your home, Don’t forget the pillars! Pillars can be a beautiful addition to any living room, And they’re easy to decorate with curtains. Here are a few tips On how to decorate your pillars in the living area:
- Decide you want to place your curtains. Most people place their curtains around the top of the pillar, but you can also place them lower or higher depending on your preference.
- Measure The width of The pillar And cut your fabric accordingly. You’ll need enough fabric to cover The entire pillar, plus some extra for overlap.
- Sew a seam along The edge of The fabric, Making sure to leave a space for overlap at the top.
- Drape the fabric over The pillar And secure it in place with magnets or Velcro.
You can add a lot Of personality And visual interest to your living room by decorating the pillars. You can use a variety Of materials And techniques, So be creative And have fun with it!